- How does the text attempt to be “of” the web rather than of print or of the book?
- How is the text exploring the unique affordances of the hypertext link?
- How does the text attempt to depart from print-based assumptions about what constitutes a text, an author, a reader?
- What is the text about? Can you provide a reading of it? If you cannot interpret it in the same way you would a print-based text, how do you interpret this text?
- If the text is trying to explore what a truly born-digital literary work could be, what is an appropriate interpretative response that is also born-digital?