- Does the paper have a title, thesis and blueprint along the lines of what we’ve discussed in class?
- Does this paper have a compelling thesis/blueprint?
- Is it clearly and logically organized from sentence to sentence and from paragraph to paragraph?
- Are all claims well supported with outside evidence, quotes etc.?
- Does it avoid making general claims about all humans, people, society, time, space, place, technology, children, adults, etc.?
- Does the paper cite appropriate, scholarly sources?
- Is the paper clearly and artfully written?