- What is a “database of intentions” and why does Battelle use this phrase to describe Google?
- How is searching “material culture”? What is material about our internet searches?
- How do you think search will rewire the relationship between us and the government? Has this already happened since the publication of The Search in 2005? How has searching rewired the relationship between public and private?
- Do some research (online of course!) on the Turing Test. How is this test relevant to the future of search?
- What does Battelle mean that “on the internet…all intent is commercial in one way or another”? (30) Give an example.